DevOps is all about
- Culture – Own the change to drive collaboration and communication
- Automation – Take manual steps out of your value chain
- Lean – Use lean principles to enable higher cycle frequency
- Metrics – Measure everything and use data to refine cycles
- Sharing – Share experiences, successful or not, to enable other to learn
- DevOps is a job title
- It's "hype", a "buzz" word and a "new trend"
- It's another technology "flash in the pan"
- DevOps clashes with existing processes
- It's only for startups and unicorns
- It's only a toolset
Make DevOps the new driving force of your team.